Looking for a heavy-duty label?
Unlike standard screen printing which imprints images on the surface of a plate, Aluscreen is a sub-surface screening process that embeds the ink directly into the pores of the aluminum. The plate is then sealed so the image is permanent and can survive even the harshest environmental and working conditions.
ScanPlast is Western Canada’s sole manufacturer of Aluscreen products.
- Chemical and solvent resistant
- Corrosion, rust and saltwater resistant
- UV and fade resistant
- Abrasion and scratch resistant
- Extreme high and low temperature resistant
- Graffiti-resistant (paint and ink can be removed with solvents)
- High pressure water and air resistant
Standard Aluscreen Colours:
- Identification labels and tags
- Certifications labels
- Warning labels
- Instructional labels and panels
- Danger signs
- Valve tags
- Asset tags
- Shut down tags
- Aluminum tags and labels
For more information about Aluscreen, contact us toll free at 1.866.350.5678 or submit a Quote Request Form.